Documented Life Project- Week 41

The art challenge for week 41 in the Documented Life Project was: “Polka Dots”.

Jan:
If you have not already read it, you need to see {this post} I wrote about the process I used to print the black surrounding the polka dots using my gelli plate. The tiger picture was cut from an advertising mailer from National Geographic and the background surrounding the tiger was a page from a magazine advertising a safari vacation. This was a fun one to do.

Polka Dot Tiger Gelli Print

 

Melinda:

I’ve been doing a lot of sorting and decluttering in my craft stuff lately. I found these large buttons that I’ve had for a long time and decided I needed to use those for my dots. They made me think of balloons. I used oil pastels for my background because I’ve been wanting to try them out.

Button Polka Dots


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *