Today, I wanted to share my current top 5 blogs that I follow and that keep me inspired. Next weekend, mom will share her top 5 with you.
(In no particular order)
- Becoming Minimalist–This blog has inspired me to take a closer look at how I view stuff and pursue a healthier relationship with material things and commitments so that I can thrive in my personal goals and relationships.
- The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking-I discovered this blog because of a tutorial for a car seat blanket for my daughter. I started browsing and was hooked. She talks about everything a homemaker would be interested in: organizing, decorating, family, recipes, and simplifying, etc.
- Maybe Matilda-I think this blog writer might be me. Sometimes the things she says, does, or how she says it feels like it could’ve been me saying it. She talks about life, crocheting, and sewing, etc. She is very real and down to earth in her writing.
- 100 Days of Real Food-I’ve been on a journey the last few years to eat real whole foods that are good for my body and for my family. This blog has recipes and great information about food and ingredients. She has challenges at different levels to get you motivated to start eating fewer processed foods and more REAL foods.
- MADE-One of the highlights of this blog is the Celebrate the Boy series. It’s not always easy finding cute sewing projects for the boys. She has tutorials and patterns for sewing, as well as some recipes. Each post has beautiful pictures that bring me inspiration.
Hope you take a look at these blogs and find a little inspiration for yourself.